CSiXRevit 2021 supports data exchange between Autodesk Revit® 2021 and either ETABS (v15.0.0 and later), SAP2000 (v17.2.0 and later), and SAFE (v14.0.0 and later). One-way data exchange from CSiDetail to Revit® is also supported.
Import and Export
Slanted walls of rectangular shape can now be imported into Revit® 2021 from ETABS and SAP2000.
Rebar for walls, floors, beams and columns can now be exported from CSiDetail into Revit® 2021.
Cloud-based licensing is now standard for CSiXRevit.
- Cloud-based server requires no setup
- Access licenses outside of company networks and VPNs
- Share licenses between users (non-simultaneous)
- Check-out a license to work offline
CSiXRevit 2016.1 Enhancements
- CSiXRevit v2016.1 is compatible with: ETABS 2013 and ETABS 2015 (v13.1.1 and later), SAP2000 (v15.2.1 and later) , SAFE 2014 (v14.0.0 and later), The API of “Revit Structure 2016 Build 20150506_1715 (x64)”
- Two enhancements were made to facilitate the import of .exr files into localized versions of Revit Structure featuring built-in family names and library folder names other than those used in the US version. 1) The "CSiXRevit Family Name Mapping.txt" files which provide translations of localized built-in family names and parameter names also can include localized family library folder names. 2) Support for nested family library Incident Description folders - that is folders containing subfolders - is now provided.
CSiXRevit 2016 Enhancements
- CSiXRevit 2016 supports data exchange between Revit Structure 2016 and either ETABS 2013 and ETABS 2015 (v13.1.1 and later), SAP2000 (v15.2.1 and later), and SAFE 2014 (v14.0.0 and later).
- Import of Revit Structure 2016 projects in ETABS v9.7.4 is also supported.
CSiXRevit 2015 Enhancements
- CSiXRevit 2015 supports data exchange between Revit Structure 2015 and any of ETABS 2013 (v13.1.1 and later), ETABS 2014 (forthcoming v14.0.0), SAP2000 (v15.2.1 and later), and SAFE 2014 (v14.0.0 and later). Import of Revit Structure 2015 projects in ETABS 9.7.5 is also supported.
- Precast concrete structures can be exported to the forthcoming ETABS 2014 and imported back.
- Square, rectangular and round concrete sections are automatically identified, even if their family name is not one of the Revit standard family names listed in the CSiXRevit Manual.
- The extension of the log file that CSiXRevit creates has been changed to .EXRlog to avoid naming conflicts with the ETABS, SAFE, and SAP2000 analysis log files.