Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) has implemented a comprehensive quality management system to ensure that customer expectations and industry requirements are not only met but exceeded. Since 2008, CSI has been certified ISO 9001-compliant by Det Norske Veritas, an independent certification agency accredited by the International Organization for Standardization.
Our quality management system covers processes and procedures for activities specific to the design and development of all of our software products. Sales, licensing, customer support, and purchasing- and distribution-related processes are also controlled under the quality management system.
Our quality management system is comprised of the following elements, developed per ISO 9001:2015 requirements:
- Quality policy
- Procedures and work instructions
- Document and record control
- Periodic management review of
- Relevant parties & issues
- Annual internal and external audits
- Continual improvement
- Corrective & preventive actions
- Employee qualification and training
- Nuclear compliance activities